High School Buckets:
1. Have a general idea about what I want to do with my life. Put in enough research to find places I would like to live, and I need to find an occupation that interests me while also providing the big bucks.
2. Go on a large trip somewhere out of Kentucky with a group of friends. Somewhere like a trip to the beach, or a big city, or nature, or skiing, really just a big, fun, trip somewhere.
3. This is more vague, but just have a feeling of satisfaction about my high school experience. I don't want to look back and feel like I wasted time worrying about homework and college during high school, but I want to go out and experience things that I could tell my future wife and kids that would be something I hold onto for the rest of my life.
College Buckets:
1. What my dad has and I would love to have is just a great group of guys that I would meet in college, and for the rest of our lives no matter where we live or what jobs we have we will spend time together and look back on the great memories we had in college.
2. Meet people with connections. I feel that no matter where I end up going to college, if I can meet successful people who could possibly make me successful, I can find a path that I would like to take to help me live the rest of my life comfortably.
3. Be somewhere where I can experience things that other places can't. My ideal college would be one like Vanderbilt or the University of Chicago, right outside of a big city but close enough so that it is within distance of a bus or car. I would love to go to a college with a lot of greenery that doesn't feel like you're completely immersed in city-life, but you have an option to go and adventure throughout the city on weekends or in freetime, and just have access to many different things and places so that there will always be something to do.
Life Buckets:
1. Really just a big goal that I won't be happy until I achieve would be finding a living where I make enough to live without worry. I don't need to be any sort of catrillionaire, but if I can make enough so that I live in a nice home with enough food to support a family and can eventually make enough to pay for my children's college, that would be great.
2. I'm not a big traveling guy, I prefer the comfort and safety of home, but I really like calm nature and the national parks out West, so it would be cool to have a goal of exploring as many of those distinct parks as I can in my life.
3. Be remembered as a kind person. I like to think that I never really get on anyones bad side, so if I could keep that up for the rest of my life I will be satisfied.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.