Sunday, February 14, 2021

Assignment 18- Weaver

 High School

  1. Play tennis at night in Woodland Park. 

  2. Go on a trip with my friends. 

  3. Graduate.

College

  1. Study abroad.

  2. Have my own house or apartment. 

  3. Make new friends. 

Finish living

  1. Get married. 

  2. Have a job I enjoy.

  3. Raise a family. 


I think by far the most important goal is to raise a daily. I’ve loved growing up in a household that had my parents, me, and my sister in it and I want to have multiple kids so they can have the sibling experience as well. I think it’s fun coming home to a house alive with the energy of a family in it, so I can;t wait to experience it from the other side. I also want to have a dog that grows up with them, because I think it's super cute when kids have a dog that they’ve had their whole lives. I would want to live somewhere different, like a city that is outside of a big city so they can walk around but can take a train to a big city on the weekends if they want to, that way they get to experience a big city but also a more normal childhood at the same time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...