Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Assignment 18 - Adkins

 Bucket List

Before the end of Highschool

1. Drive to Toledo with Grady

2. Go Skiing again with friends

3. Start investing in stocks

Before the end of College

1. Go to an F1 race

2. Go to a different country

3. Drive somewhat cross country

Before Die

1. Visit all 50 states

2. Go to every continent but Antarctica

3. Get some nice cars


One of the things I really want to do before I graduate college is to drive across the country. If I did I'd probably start out driving somewhat Northwest and go through Iowa, the Dakotas, and over to Yellowstone. From there I'd drive over to the Redwood forests in Northern California and then drive back through like Utah and Colorado before coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...