Sunday, February 14, 2021

Assignment 17: Bohannon

 The Perks of Being a Wallflower is one of my favorite movies I have ever watched. It follows a Socially awkward teen (Charlie), who is considered a wallflower. Always watching life from the sidelines, until two charismatic students become his mentors. Sam and her stepbrother Patrick help Charlie discover the joys of friendship, first love, music and more, while a teacher sparks Charlie's dreams of becoming a writer. However, as his new friends prepare to leave for college, Charlie's inner sadness threatens to shatter his newfound confidence. The movie is about overcoming the past while dealing with mental health issues at the same time, which I thought they did beautifully. I also think the actors in the movie fulfilled their roles very well and it helped add to the depth of the characters. I think this movie is a must watch for everyone, even if you are more into action things. I left watching it and thought about it for a few hours after. It is comforting to watch the characters struggle with issues while dealing with high school and college, a challenge we all face.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/user/id/979012451


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...