A film I recently rewatched was the Disney Channel original movie Lemonade Mouth. I'd like to start out by saying this is the superior Disney Channel movie. I tend to dislike sequels, as they are never as good as the first one, and Lemonade Mouth is a stand-alone movie. Lots of great Disney Channel originals were perfect until a sequel was filmed and ruined them. While the acting in this film is not the greatest, it was targeted to us as children in the early 2010s and I think it gets a pass. Like any Disney Channel movie, it's filled with songs. I find the music to be some of the best Disney Channel has ever produced, specifically "Determinate". What's even better is that every main character is actually a good singer, and multiple went on to have a music career. Lots of times the actors are not vocally talented and it really ruins the movie. Lastly, this film gives me lots of nostalgia because it was one of my and my friends' favorites as kids, yet it is also timeless and I would gladly watch it in current day if I wanted a simple, easy-to-watch movie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mihaylov-Assignment 26
This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...
-
The funniest part about this blog is I'm writing quite a long time after the due date. And that's my main failure of second semest...
-
Junior year. This year was honestly mixed. I met some of my favorite people ever because of covid. I lost my junior year of high school beca...
-
I always say that my unique factor is being adopted from China at a young age, so for the purposes of this prompt I will stick to that....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.