I’m not sure if this is what you meant by a concept that peaks my “geek-o-meter” but I think mine is how you can affect someone else’s life and not even really realize it. I think about this idea a lot how even giving someone a compliment or sending them a motivating text could help improve their day substantially, like it has in the past for me, which is why I try to do these things often. Or how some things that people have said to you, even if the people aren’t really important to you anymore, stick with you and affect your future decisions. So many people have affected my life in so many different ways, pushing me to pursue running, or reminding me to always show empathy to others. It captivates because I don’t even know how different my life would be without them and I always wonder how I have affected their lives. I don’t really turn to anyone to learn more about this concept, I just think about it in my own head.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mihaylov-Assignment 26
This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...
-
The funniest part about this blog is I'm writing quite a long time after the due date. And that's my main failure of second semest...
-
Junior year. This year was honestly mixed. I met some of my favorite people ever because of covid. I lost my junior year of high school beca...
-
I always say that my unique factor is being adopted from China at a young age, so for the purposes of this prompt I will stick to that....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.