Thursday, December 10, 2020

Kovaleva- Assignment 14

My Thanksgiving typically looks like my family meaning my mom, dad, brothers, and me eating a meal with turkey, mashed potatoes, biscuits, etc. Then we play games like Pictionary, charades, or cards, we are big on that type of competitive games in our family. We aren't really like most families who have big family gatherings because most of our extended family lives in Russia so we don't get to see them very often, also our parents didn't grow up celebrating Thanksgiving so our family may not be as festive as most. I enjoy the holiday because I love my family and I like what Thanksgiving stands for to me, giving thanks for all the wonderful friends, family, and boyfriend I have and the lucky life I have been able to lead. My favorite Thanksgiving has been this last one because my family went over and had Thanksgiving with my boyfriend and his mom and it was really nice because they all got to know each other better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...