If I am meeting a new person I am usually pretty quiet but willing to talk if they talk to me. I would also say that I am mediocre in a very large amount of activities, without being overly skilled in one in particular. The way I would "sell myself" to a roomate is that I am generally laid back and keep an "organized mess" in my living space. I would be considerate of things like not making noise late at night and keep up with buying things like toilet paper. I guess to get to know them I would talk about what movies/video games I like, asking them what they like, etc. I think I am pretty "go with the flow" and can go along with pretty much anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mihaylov-Assignment 26
This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...
-
The funniest part about this blog is I'm writing quite a long time after the due date. And that's my main failure of second semest...
-
Junior year. This year was honestly mixed. I met some of my favorite people ever because of covid. I lost my junior year of high school beca...
-
I always say that my unique factor is being adopted from China at a young age, so for the purposes of this prompt I will stick to that....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.