Something that peaks my geek meter is the Food Network. Ever since I was little I have been way too obsessed with Food Network. They just have the perfect programming schedule all the time, whether it's mornings with Ree Drummond so you can vicariously live through her farm life experiences, or late nights with Guy Fieri and Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives that just makes you so hungry when you shouldn't be. I was actually so obsessed with it all that I made my dad wait 4 hours in a line with 50 year old women when I was nine so that I could get tickets to see Ree Drummond. She was very shocked when I met her that I was interested, but I got her to sign her rustic cookbook. My mom took me to see her and even though I was the only one who wasn’t going through menopause there, it was literally the best time ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mihaylov-Assignment 26
This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...
-
The funniest part about this blog is I'm writing quite a long time after the due date. And that's my main failure of second semest...
-
Junior year. This year was honestly mixed. I met some of my favorite people ever because of covid. I lost my junior year of high school beca...
-
I always say that my unique factor is being adopted from China at a young age, so for the purposes of this prompt I will stick to that....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.