Sunday, December 13, 2020

Assignment 15: Bohannon

 One concept that absolutely geeks me out is space. Of course I think planets are cool and stuff, but I more mean the concept as a whole. Like the Milky Way is already so huge, but it just one galaxy out of millions. And the Milky Way isn't even fully explored. The whole concept is crazy to me. Like I am just one human out of billions on a spinning rock in the middle of space. WHAT! It's so hard for me to grasp how much exists besides us, and then there is the whole extraterrestrial life factor. I personally believe that there are some kind of aliens out there, just not in the way we expect. I mean space is just so big that it is just stupid to deny that there could be other things out there. And is space endless, and will we ever really know? if the answer is yes, then what is outside of space is that just it? There's just so many questions surrounding it. Most of the times when I start thinking about it I usually just watch YouTube videos talking about the whole concept. Sometimes I look at wikipedia pages talking about our own insignificance in space. To be honest sometimes it freaks me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...