Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Assignment 13 - herring

I think the thing about the world that bothers me the most is that we all start on different footing and people who are the least deserving of opportunities can still manage to get them when others who are miles ahead in intelligence and work ethic don’t get those oppurtunities. It’s like if we could just reset the world every 100 years ago so that no one was ever too far ahead I think it would be so cool like everyone not being poor or rich which makes no sense in reality but I think full on equality would be so nice to have so that we could all truly be equals and there would be less need for corruption or playing dirty to get what you wanted and everyone would just be really happy and no one would have to argue about money and I think that would be really cool 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...