Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Assignment 12- Herring

This depends on the type of stranger that i am meeting, when I talk to college coaches or people who I’m meeting that could give me oppurtunities in relation to tennis I mention my accomplishments with the high school team. But when I’m meeting friends of friends I just try to be nice and not too shy. Whenever I meet my parents friends I’m not super talkative but if I decide to make conversation I try to find common ground. I also work with a lot of different clients at the country club and I just focus on being confident in myself and complimenting their kids and helping to make them feel comfortable in the environments so that they come back next year to work with me again. I think overall I just try to be nice and respectful and I never brag too much in order to make a good impression on my peers and the peers of my parents, grandparents and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...