Sunday, December 6, 2020

Assignment 13 - Bird-Pollan

 Out of all the things in the world, I'd probably have to say the thing that bothers me the most is crewneck sweatshirts. What are they? Are they sweatshirts? They don't make your neck and head warm! Are they sweaters? My mom says I can't wear a crewneck to my college interview. I'm always asking and no one has an answer. When Louis Tomlinson wears a crewneck and khakis it's fashion, but when I do I get called out on dressing down for the MET Gala. This is so unfair. I don't even think Louis Tomlinson has ever been invited to the MET Gala. Anyways. Why do we live in a society where sweaters are acceptable, but crewnecks aren't. If they're like sweatshirts, why don't we just all wear sweatshirts? Who decided crewnecks were like sweatshirts in terms of casual-ness, but they aren't as warm? This is a total outrage. I, personally, think we should just pick a clothing item. Spoiler alert: It won't be crewnecks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...