Sunday, December 6, 2020

Assignment 12 - Bird-Pollan

     Hi. I'm Anna. I've recently decided to stop letting other people get to me. I'll let you know how that goes. I love Harry Styles and John Hughes movies. I either stay up super late or I go to sleep at 9:30. I can get kind of emotional sometimes. (For instance, the other day I cried because someone told me the house I live in now will not be around forever.) I procrastinate a lot, but if you ever need any help on homework or a project, I'll be there. I already want to be your best friend and I don't even know you. I form strong bonds quickly. I will help you with any thing you need. You don't need to be embarrassed around me because I promise you anything embarrassing you've done, I've done worse. I'm not weird, I promise. I am so excited to meet you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...