Saturday, December 12, 2020

Assignment 12 - Lee

 When I first meet someone, I like to introduce myself to them. Always smiling in a cheerful attitude is important as well. I also always ask them how they are. This is so I can seem respectful of their feelings and their life. I also ask them if they play any sports to see if I have any connections to them. If I do, this can help create some good conversations about whatever sports they play or like. If they don't like or play any sports than I just ask them what they like to do to see if there is anything in common. If there is then I just make conversation about that topic. Being pleasant to them and having similar interest is good for the long term friendship that would bu useful when having a roommate. If there is no similar interest, then you have to be open and ask them to explain one of their interests and pay attention to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...