Snakes are horrifying devil creatures. They are created in the image of all things evil and the world would be a better place if all snakes were rounded up and thrown into a volcano. Even the term to describe their motion is disgusting. Slither. Saying the word sends shivers down my spine. Have you ever seen a snake skeleton? Do yourself a favor and don't look it up. You will be scarred for life. They have no arms and legs, and are therefore incapable of doing anything productive, and simply slither about on the ground wrecking havoc. On top of their horrifying anatomy, some even have the nerve to be venomous, and those snakes should be thrown in the volcano first. Countless trips to the lake when I was younger were ruined by the beats, as the idea that a snake could be lurking about in the water prevented me from even dipping a toe in. My brother has expressed his desire on occasion to keep a snake as a pet. The idea of letting a snake into my house willingly makes me want to wretch and the idea that my brother thinks it's a good idea makes me look at him in a worse light.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mihaylov-Assignment 26
This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...
-
The funniest part about this blog is I'm writing quite a long time after the due date. And that's my main failure of second semest...
-
Junior year. This year was honestly mixed. I met some of my favorite people ever because of covid. I lost my junior year of high school beca...
-
I always say that my unique factor is being adopted from China at a young age, so for the purposes of this prompt I will stick to that....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.