If zombies would attack I have a very detailed plan on how I would escape lexington and make it to my family’s farm in northern Kentucky. They say in movies it is always better to get somewhere rural in order to survive because there is less of a population that can turn into zombies and a less likely chance of your base/home becoming compromised. So.. if a zombie apocalypse were to happen I would travel to a farm located in rural northern Kentucky and get there by taking back roads and back routes to avoid the highways which will definitely be over crowded with large public evacuations in order. I would then arrive and set up a strong fort to keep out any unwanted intruders and create a safe living space for myself in my family. I would then begin to raise crops and create a way to get water from the creek nearby most likely through a system of pipes. Either way, after establishing stable food, water, shelter, and protection, I would be set for a long time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mihaylov-Assignment 26
This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...
-
The funniest part about this blog is I'm writing quite a long time after the due date. And that's my main failure of second semest...
-
Junior year. This year was honestly mixed. I met some of my favorite people ever because of covid. I lost my junior year of high school beca...
-
I always say that my unique factor is being adopted from China at a young age, so for the purposes of this prompt I will stick to that....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.