Fears - the ocean, not surmounting to anything, missing out, surprises (specifically bad ones)
Annoyances - bugs, people who don't realize how annoying they are, raking leaves
Accomplishments - I guess just how far I've come, even though it doesn't see like it is that far
Confusions - color, people who try so hard to make sure they're right when they're wrong, separate lives
Sorrows - not having my full license
Dreams - have a family and a steady job I enjoy and can support them with whatever they need with
Idiosyncrasies - completely ironic gag jokes I make and am completely fine with
Risks - honestly I take life very seriously and don't take too many risks
Beloved Possessions - my angry birds poster (then), my cat and dog (now)
Problems - procrastinating, being so sarcastic people can't tell when I'm being serious
I find it really interesting to think that all 7-8 billion people in the world are living the same separate complex lives as me filled with moments of hardship and moments of happiness. Really the only times I've thought about this is in scenarios when I'm in a bad mood or am looking for good reasons to begin working on something. Sometimes when, as I recently have started driving, I'm driving and am trying to do my best at looking like a professional driver, I think about how everyone is doing the same to try to keep themselves and others safe, while also having somewhere to be and things to do. Last time I went to New York City, I really thought about all of the cool and different people I passed who don't care that I exist, and all have their own things that they're thinking about. It's just something random I think about sometimes.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.