Sunday, November 1, 2020

Adkins - Assignment 7

Ideally, I think I want to go to a college out of state, with decent sports teams, and one that has that like college town vibe. That being said, I'm not trying to accumulate a ton of college debt in the process because after all, I won't be spending my entire life there. So realistically I will probably go to wherever gives me the most money. At the moment some of the universities that I really like are WVU, Clemson, Georgia, and Missouri. I'd also throw Kentucky on that list because it would be very cheap to go to, but I'm not sure I want to be so close to home. My resume for college at the moment I would say is probably above average. Enough to get into the universities I listed but probably not with a ton of scholarship money. On top of that, I'm not quite sure exactly what major I would choose. At the moment, I'm probably leaning towards something in sports management but I haven't thoroughly looked into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...