The intellectual experience that has meant the most to me over the past few years was taking the AP Psychology course. It was one of the few classes out of my day that I was actually excited to go into class and learn. Honestly, it is not possible to cover everything you should learn about in Psychology in a single year, and with the pandemic, we had to cut off one of the more interesting topics. All my other AP classes I was happy to miss out on content but not psychology. I really don’t have an interest to go into the physiology field, but it is such an eye-opener that really changes the way you think and leads to a much deeper understanding of human behavior. If it is not, it should be a prerequisite for any field with human interaction involved. Of all the classes you can take at a public high school, psychology has to be the most applicable, it will change the way you think and behave in everyday day situations. You don’t have to be a psychologist to educate yourself about psychology.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mihaylov-Assignment 26
This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...
-
The funniest part about this blog is I'm writing quite a long time after the due date. And that's my main failure of second semest...
-
Junior year. This year was honestly mixed. I met some of my favorite people ever because of covid. I lost my junior year of high school beca...
-
I always say that my unique factor is being adopted from China at a young age, so for the purposes of this prompt I will stick to that....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.