I think "nothing" can be divided by zero, because if you divide nothing by zero, you're gonna be left with nothing. The nothing you have isn't going to appear or disappear because you already don't have anything to start with. More nothing is still just nothing and less nothing is still nothing. Something or someone isn't going to magically float out of a portal into reality. I know dividing, zero, nothing, by zero is supposed to be undefined. But what does that really mean, undefined. Is it like imaginary numbers? I never really got those either. I mean doesn't talking about them in math class make them a real thing, but I suppose I could talk about an imaginary friend and they wouldn't come to life either. So how does this fictional concept of dividing nothing by zero pertain to reality, well it really doesn't, but I think nothing divided by zero would be nothing because undefined just doesn't make sense.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mihaylov-Assignment 26
This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...
-
The funniest part about this blog is I'm writing quite a long time after the due date. And that's my main failure of second semest...
-
Junior year. This year was honestly mixed. I met some of my favorite people ever because of covid. I lost my junior year of high school beca...
-
I always say that my unique factor is being adopted from China at a young age, so for the purposes of this prompt I will stick to that....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.