Sunday, October 18, 2020
Liau - Assignment 7
I really don't have huge preferences for what I'm looking for in a school. Most of my top schools are small liberal arts colleges. I like liberal arts schools because while I'm interested in math and science, I also enjoy having a rounded education. I like small colleges because it is easier to meet people. There are smaller gatherings and you can create closer friendships. I also like schools in college-towns or next to cities. This makes it easy to go places on the weekend and get out of my dorm with my friends. It will also prepare me for after college life because I would have the chance to learn about how city life works. I also don't want to live anywhere colder than Kentucky because I don't like the cold very much. It excites me to live on my own and be independent. Living on my own would be good for me and be fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mihaylov-Assignment 26
This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...
-
The funniest part about this blog is I'm writing quite a long time after the due date. And that's my main failure of second semest...
-
Junior year. This year was honestly mixed. I met some of my favorite people ever because of covid. I lost my junior year of high school beca...
-
I always say that my unique factor is being adopted from China at a young age, so for the purposes of this prompt I will stick to that....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.