Sunday, October 4, 2020

Carter- Assignment 5

 I watch TV because it is addicting. It feels so much easier to turn on netflix then to read a book, or do anything else entertaining for that matter. I watch TV because when I can’t be with people I can still feel like I’m with people. I watch TV because I don’t want to do homework. I understand why people might decide not to watch TV, but I am not principled enough to stop.  I love Friends, the Office, and Arrested Development because I can watch any episode at any time and it will always make me happy. I love Grey’s Anatomy because it is so full of drama which I thoroughly enjoy. Grey’s also has a lot of cool medical stuff which is all probably super inaccurate, but fun to watch nonetheless. I don’t really hate any TV because if I don't enjoy something, I’m not going to watch more than a few episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...