Wednesday, October 28, 2020
Bohannon- Assignment 7
In my opinion, college is extremely valuable and plays a huge role in what opportunities you are given in life. While I'm not sure of what I want to study in college, I am sure I want to attend. A college education is the best way to prepare yourself for pretty much any field that you want to go into. The people you meet also help you to form connections that can get you further in life. Going to college makes me really motivated to succeed, in whatever I end up studying. A goal of mine is to become really good at whatever my profession is, and that I like it. My ideal college is one that will stand out when I am applying for jobs, and one that will provide with a great education while I can still have time to make friends. What excites me most about college is the opportunity it holds, and that what you accomplish there sets you up for the rest of your life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mihaylov-Assignment 26
This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...
-
The funniest part about this blog is I'm writing quite a long time after the due date. And that's my main failure of second semest...
-
Junior year. This year was honestly mixed. I met some of my favorite people ever because of covid. I lost my junior year of high school beca...
-
I always say that my unique factor is being adopted from China at a young age, so for the purposes of this prompt I will stick to that....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.