One thing that is really interesting to me is psychology. Last year I took AP Psych with Mrs. Clark and it was one of the most engaging classes I had been in at Henry Clay. It's just really interesting because it's figuring out how you actually work, like our brains and emotions. There are also so many fields of psych that you could study and they all seem interesting. We also got to learn about how researchers figured out these things, and the experiments they performed that established basic psychology principles. Sadly, because of the Coronavirus we were unable to finish learning in the class, and we never got onto the unit I was most excited for. Which got into mental disorders and how they work. The class really challenged my thinking because I didn't know that the different ways people think affects their everyday lives, and that there are clear reasons behind why we do the things we do. The class got into love, hate, family, friends, etc. All things that are a big part of everyday life. What I learned in the class just changed my perspective on myself as well as the people around me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mihaylov-Assignment 26
This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...
-
The funniest part about this blog is I'm writing quite a long time after the due date. And that's my main failure of second semest...
-
Junior year. This year was honestly mixed. I met some of my favorite people ever because of covid. I lost my junior year of high school beca...
-
I always say that my unique factor is being adopted from China at a young age, so for the purposes of this prompt I will stick to that....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.