Saturday, October 31, 2020

Assignment 8-Lee

 Fears- heights, death, missing out

Annoyances-being touched, loud noises

Accomplishments-soccer state championship, 35 on Math ACT
Confusions-white supremacy and 
Sorrows-keeping secrets
Dreams-becoming an influencer, biostatistician, korean national team
Idiosyncrasies-Magic the Gathering
Risks-no risks
Beloved Possessions, Now and Then-then: legos Now: Money
Problems: Procrastinating

The topic that always makes me confused is White Supremacy. White Supremacy is something that I just don't understand. It confuses me as to how someone could think that they are better than other races based on skin color. Also how it could be so important in that you hate people of another race. White people and people of other races all have similar problems with poverty, disease and other things.There is not much difference in the others. Also how even after the civil war, African Americans are free from slavery, they are still hating and wanting to be on top. It is also confusing as to how even though most of the world sees white supremacy as unethical and not right they still support their cause. It is nice to see some stories of those who have changed their view. I saw a video on a guy who previously was a white supremist and was saved by a black doctor and then started to stop others and spoke out against white supremacy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...