Saturday, October 31, 2020

Assignment 6-Lee

The one thing that I really want to pursue right now is biostatistics. Statistics and math are my favorite things in school. I went to a summer camp for biostats and it really caught my attention. I also love playing soccer. I have ped it since I was 4 and has always been something to play. I wish I had worked harder to get better at it when I was a kid. I'm going into my last season next year so I will be working very hard to make it count. I would love to play soccer in college but I personally don't think that could happen. I love sports and doing statistics and mixing it with sports would be amazing because I could continue doing two things that I enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...