Friday, October 9, 2020

Anna Kovaleva-Assignment 6

I am interested in so many things, not even sure where to start. I love reading, which may be a nerdy thing to say but I do. Not every book, especially not big heavy textbooks about math. But reading can really take you to a whole other place and put you in someone else's shoes. I've read books that have made me laugh or made my cry, even if I didn't learn a lot from each book, there's just something there. Something amazing about reading someone else's story and just being taken to a different world. Plus reading can teach you many lessons, books about where people have lost family have always reminded me never to take mine for granted and appreciate what I have. I also am interested in running, I do it in cross country and track. There's honestly nothing like it, in my opinion. It continually pushes me to try harder and be better than I was the times before, even when I feel like stopping. Also, I have gained so much friendship from people I've met who love running too. I want to learn a lot about poetry because I recently started reading a lot of it and trying my hand at writing some. It fascinates me how inspirational or relatable poems can be. The intellectual experience that has meant the most to me is taking a psychology class. I loved taking that class and now am seriously considering it is my major in college so I could become a therapist. Also since figuring out people and why they are the way they are is really interesting to me plus I would love to be able to help people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...