Friday, September 11, 2020

Fister- Assignment 1

Hello, my name is Max Fister. I have a brother, Oliver, who went to Henry Clay and is now a freshman at the University of Louisville. I also have two stepbrothers. I have 2 cats at my Dad's house and 4 dogs at my Mom's house. My goals for school this year are to get good grades and pass my AP tests. Some of my very unique hobbies are watching movies/tv and playing video games. During corona I have started doing puzzles. Over the summer I watched all of Seinfeld and I am almost done with Curb Your Enthusiasm. The things that geek me out are Star Wars, Planet of the Apes, Indiana Jones, Sam Raimi's Spider-Man trilogy, and movies in general. My favorite website is MyFlixer. I don't like online school and hope we go back soon. Picture of Steve Zahn as a chimp from War for the Planet of the Apes.War For the Planet of the Apes: Talking with Steve Zahn about Bad Ape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...