Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Assignment 1 - Pedersen

     Hey, I am Andrew Pedersen and I play soccer and have 2 siblings. I like to play basketball at the park and hope to earn all A's this school year. The most meaningful event that happened during corona was getting my driver's license. That pretty much shaped the rest of my "vacation" with drives and doing everything I safely could. The one thing that "geeks me out' is movies. I am obsessed with all types of movies and will always randomly relay off quotes and lines from movies that fit the situation I'm in. I like movies from Wedding Crashers to Good Will Hunting and everything in between. I also love all types of music (besides new country and new pop). I listen to music whenever I can throughout the day and always while I'm riding around in my car. I tend to go through music phases where I listen to a certain type of music on repeat until I'm sick and tired of it. A few months after I've moved on from this obsession I'm right back at listening to Creedence Clearwater Revival, Van Morrison, The Stones, or whoever it is. 

https://www.netflix.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...