Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Assignment 26: Gersony

 I thought that the in class discussions were most helpful for me personally. I thought that my writing really didn't improve that much between timed writings, but I found clarity when we would discuss the class essays. However, I don't find the student submitted grading to be that beneficial, as I found myself saying similar things for each essay, and it became somewhat redundant. I really liked the Wednesday assignments and essays, and I thought they gave me some things to talk about in my timed writings. I also thought that the multiple choice practice was helpful, though I think having some discussions on strategies to use during that portion of the test would have been beneficial. I really liked the crash course videos that we watched as well about finding inspiration, and that definitely taught me helpful techniques, although they weren't super relevant to timed writings. Overall, I thought that despite the unfortunate circumstances that your class prepared me well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...