I think one of my most defining qualities is how independent I am. I’ve always been the kid who will do something just so it gets done faster, or will not need someone to help them out no matter what the task. Life skills have been something I valued for myself and enjoyed using daily like cleaning my room or grocery shopping, so I feel like I am very ready to go out and live on my own. I also love my own company and on;t mind being alone for periods of time. That being said, I also love being around my friends and family and enjoy spending time with others. Because of all of these factors, I think that I would fare well at most colleges because these are skills all young adults need. However, some of my dream colleges are in big cities, and I think the skills would particularly help me in those cities more than others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mihaylov-Assignment 26
This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...
-
The funniest part about this blog is I'm writing quite a long time after the due date. And that's my main failure of second semest...
-
Junior year. This year was honestly mixed. I met some of my favorite people ever because of covid. I lost my junior year of high school beca...
-
I always say that my unique factor is being adopted from China at a young age, so for the purposes of this prompt I will stick to that....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.