Sunday, March 28, 2021

Assignment 21- Weaver

 One obstacle I had to face was trying out for my middle school volleyball team when I was in sixth grade. I had never played volleyball and didn;t even know the rules but for some reason I was determined to play. I had no idea if Winburn was any good or not, turns out they were the worst in the county, but I wanted to work hard in order to try and gain a spot on the team. I was on vacation when I decided I wanted to play, so my dad took me to some random beach store and we got a volleyball that was so hard that it would turn your arms red if you hit it only four or five times. Even though we both didn;t know the rules or what to do , I kept practicing and eventually went home and tried out and made the team, and my dad taught me that working hard and putting yourself out there will always have great results. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...