Sunday, February 14, 2021

Cottle - Assignment 19

 The best piece of advice that I've ever gotten is kind of morbid but it's something I've held close to my heart ever since I was little; "Always tell those you love that you love them because you never know when it'll be the last time". My dad was the first one to tell me this, but it's something that his dad told him and his dad told him. When I was little (even now) there were nights that I was so angry at my parents I could scream, but I still always said I love you before stomping off to my room. Although that was the saying that I was always told, it's been more important to me to tell my loved ones that I love them because I don't want them to ever doubt that. It's less about thinking you'll never see each other again, but more about keeping your loved ones close and always making sure they feel appreciated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...