Every Thanksgiving I get together with my mom's side of my family. In the past years, my house has been the host for about 25 people. I get to see my grandparents, cousins, aunts, and uncles. I really enjoy Thanksgiving because I have a cousin who's the same age as me and we're really good friends. I don't get to see her very often and always look forward to it. Every Thanksgiving, I wake up and watch the Macy's Day Parade with my brother. I then get dressed and help my mom with the finishing touches of the decor and my dad with the cooking. Everyone comes over around noon and we eat once everyone's settled and all the food is done. I live right across from a school so after dessert and some downtime we all go over there. The adults walk around the track while my cousins and I play tag and play on the playground. Once all my extended family has left, it's just my grandparents, parents, and brother left. We watch Charlie Brown Thanksgiving and eat any leftovers if we're hungry. It's a pretty standard Thanksgiving experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mihaylov-Assignment 26
This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...
-
The funniest part about this blog is I'm writing quite a long time after the due date. And that's my main failure of second semest...
-
Junior year. This year was honestly mixed. I met some of my favorite people ever because of covid. I lost my junior year of high school beca...
-
I always say that my unique factor is being adopted from China at a young age, so for the purposes of this prompt I will stick to that....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.