God, what is this 'equality' thing everyone's been on about? We definitely already did that, but apparently that's not enough? Ridiculous.
Supposedly, treating people different because of their skin tone is "racist" and "needs to be stopped." I heard someone say they were scared of having their father or their brother leave the house and never return. Uh, okay, sure. Of course they'll come back, all their stuff is there obviously. This kind of stuff is insane. Next you're going to tell me that I shouldn't discriminate against people for their sexuality or culture.
Honestly, don't even get me started on the women. They were completely satisfied with republican motherhood and never having independent representation before all this 'feminism' fad came along. Women's suffrage? Abortions? Women aren't funny, they don't know what they want, they can't make their own decisions. Everyone knows that.
Honestly, why don't we just let everyone have their own political opinions then? Or, better yet, why don't we condemn all the racists and sexists and bigots? If we're going to Crazytown, why not take the fast track? What has this world come to? I'll be here to say "I told you so" when this phase dies down. Equality this, equality that.
I propose we just put everything back the way it was. Go back to when it was peaceful and good. Like hitting the "undo" button. We already know what will happen in the future so then we can plan for it and figure out how to stop all of this equality mess once and for all.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.