Sunday, December 13, 2020

Assignment 12 - Pedersen

     I am super excited for college and am actually looking forward to stepping outside of my comfort zone. I love to meet new people and to try and make a good impression with them. I think my way of "selling myself" is to mirror the energy of the person I am meeting and then slowly bring the conversation topic over to something I am most comfortable with. In doing this I get to know what kind of person they are as well as tell a little bit about myself hoping they have common interests. I like to think I am very adaptable and get along with the majority of people I meet. I tend to have multiple personality types when I spend time with different groups of friends because it helps me adapt and become more like-able. I think that a roommate would be no different and I could adapt to get along with him. However, one thing that I can/will not change is my sense of humor and I think this is the one thing that I would want my roommate to know about me. I think being able to laugh with someone forms the strongest bonds and for my roommate to have a similar sense of humor would be my only request.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...