Sunday, December 13, 2020

Assignment 11 - Lee

 You’re on a voyage in the thirteenth century, sailing across the tempestuous seas. What if, suddenly, you fell off the edge of the Earth?

-Inspired by Chandani Latey, AB'93 

If I were to fall off the edge of the Earth I believe that the voyage would take me to another land where everything is peaceful and life is pleasant for everyone. Once you go to this land, you can't go back but you get to live your life there in this better place. This place would have no diseases, no crime, and no corruption. Everyone would be good, caring citizens. Life in this world would basically be a utopia. In this world, I would not need to do too much. There would be no need for an army. The only necessary thing would be farmers, builders, and government workers. I would most likely work in the government and help society manage everything. This perfect would not be found often and everyone in the community would welcome everyone new. The community would get bigger because of all the babies and how healthy the world is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...