I'm not crazy. I promise.
I'm just not exactly the perfect roommate. Let me at least tell you the good things about me- before I throw you completely off.
I'm a night owl - so if you ever need a study buddy to review with you just one last time before your test tomorrow- that's me.
I'm also a foodie. My main snack? Goldfish. I'm usually pretty willing to share - if you are.
I like to jam out - don't worry- not all the time. But if you need a dance party break? I'm your go-to gal.
Ohhh- and in terms of loyalty? I got your back. Boyfriend broke up with you? Catty mean girl down the hall stole your physics notes? Revenge comes in all shapes in sizes. When you're talking about me - it usually comes in the form of pranks.
I'd like to think I'm good for advice- if you need it. But I'm also good at just listening, too. Or most importantly - knowing when not to listen.
I'm not all rainbows and sunshines, though, I'll warn you.
At some point, I will get homesick. And though I'll try to hide it, by keeping myself busy, or running out into the hallway when my parents call, my red eyes may give me away. School is really important to me- so when it comes down to it, there will be a point where I shut up and get to work. If you notice, its not personal, its just me. I'm messy. And sometimes really clean. But most of the time super messy. I'd like to think I'm a really organized person, and I pretty much am- about school things, at least. Home life is a different matter. I always start Mondays by making my bed and doing the laundry, but somewhere during the week it all gets a little... forgotten.
I can promise you this, though - make a friend of me, and there won't be any problems. I will bend over backwards for a friend, because I know they'd do the same.
So - to my future roommate,
I expect our door decals to be the best on our floor! Just kidding! (I'm really not though.)
I'll see you in two years! I can't wait to meet you!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.