Sunday, November 8, 2020

Cottle - Assignment 10

 If the zombie apocalypse occurs, and I hope to all that is holy that it doesn't, the first think I'm doing is packing up the cars with all non-perishable foods, dog supplies, essentials, my family, and all the clothes and shoes I can fit (don't judge). After that, we're all headed to my grandparent's farm. In case any of you get turned into zombies, I will not disclose the location of the farm, but trust me. It's awesome, in the middle of nowhere, making it very hard for zombies to find. Because they live away from civilization, they stockpile meat, can vegetables and fruit, and have cows, chickens, and bees to provide other resources. Also, a third of the farm is wooded area and it backs up to a major river, which would allow us to hunt and fish if necessary. And by us, I mean them. I'll cook it and preserve it, but you will not find me hunting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...