Sunday, November 1, 2020

Assignment 7-Lee

 College is something that is very important to me. College really is the transition point for me and it is where it will prepare me for the future. I plan to major in biostatistics when I go to college and since there are no classes in high school, I will need to take college classes to prepare me for the future. I don't really care for any of the college partying or any of that. I know that the University of North Carolina has a very good biostatistics and I plan to use it to learn so that I can get a really good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...