Sunday, October 25, 2020

Weaver-Assignment 8

 Fears: claustrophobic, claymation, disappointing people, being alone

Annoyances: selfish people, scraping teeth on fork, unmotivated people

Accomplishments: I guess graduating elementary and middle school???

Confusions: when people are saying things and I can’t hear them so I keep asking them to repeat it but I still can’t hear what they’re saying and I’ve asked them to repeat it an embarrassing amount of times and then I’ve just got to laugh and nod 

Sorrows: when my sister went to college, expectations, when my sister pushed me in a trashcan and I had to get stitches

Dreams: become a surgeon and travel

Idiosyncrasies: hate musicals

Risks: used to stare into the sun when I was little

Beloved possessions: five foot fluffy pink dinosaur, my chemistry mole that looks like Tekashi 6IX 9INE

Problems: procrastination

I feel like I haven’t had many major sorrows in my life and I think that I take that for granted. I think the worst thing that's happened to me is my sister leaving for college this fall even though I won’t tell her that. Even though that hasn’t been that bad, she goes to a university only three hours away and I usually Facetime her about once a day about how I am losing my mind as an only child in quarantine. Also she's literally coming home from Thanksgiving to February so i’m being dramatic. Also I’m a really bad driver so I guess that is another one of my sorrows but I also don’t really care about that because it doesn’t really matter until I have to test for it, even though I still can’t park, so the fact that I need to learn how to parallel park is alarming.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...