Thursday, October 29, 2020
Cottle - Assignment 3
Although I haven't traveled outside of the United States, I've been to a few states and major cities around the U.S. Every year we go to Florida for a couple weeks because that is where my mom grew up and a lot of her family still lives there. We normally go a couple times a year to a the surrounding states for different activities, concerts, or just to get away for a bit. On my 'major' trips, I've traveled to New York, San Francisco, Chicago, and a few other interesting cities/states. It's interesting to see the difference in culture/practices within the United States in different regions. I really enjoy traveling, meeting new people, and having new experiences, but after a week or so I'm ready to be back home. I think learning about other places and cultures is fascinating, but I'm not a huge fan of doing so by traveling for more than a week. I know many people are really passionate about travel and living in other places, temporarily or permanently, but I'm not one of them. I do think, however, that it's important not to limit myself and never go out of my comfort zone. Travel is one of the best ways to learn about other people and places, and I still like traveling, just on a smaller scale than many other people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mihaylov-Assignment 26
This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...
-
The funniest part about this blog is I'm writing quite a long time after the due date. And that's my main failure of second semest...
-
Junior year. This year was honestly mixed. I met some of my favorite people ever because of covid. I lost my junior year of high school beca...
-
I always say that my unique factor is being adopted from China at a young age, so for the purposes of this prompt I will stick to that....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.