Saturday, September 12, 2020

Liau - assignment 2

I read a lot of books but some of the ones I've read recently are We Were Liars, This is Where it Ends, The Naturals, and The Testing. I also really love rereading books. Some of those are The Book Thief, Red Queen, Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, The Sun is Also a Star, One of Us is Lying, and The Deceivers. A lot of people don't like rereading, but personally, I love it because sometimes I like an easy read. Some books I wasn't able to finish are The Cruel Prince and Truly Devious. I didn't love We Were Liars because it was written a little weird but I knew that there was a plot twist at the end and I wanted to know what it was. It was worth it because the plot twist made me rethink the entire book and all the little hints the author gave. I like rereading Harry Potter and Hunger Games because both series actually have super mature themes that I didn't realize when I read them in elementary school. The book that made me cry the most was The Book Thief. I actually didn't like it until the ending and it moved too slowly for me but I really wanted to finish it. The Sun is Also a Star is maybe my favorite book ever because it has a lot of great quotes in it, and the entire book only covers a day. It shows how little things can change lives. One of Us is Lying is also one of my favorites because of its great mystery and fast-paced.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...