Hi, my name is Lily Liau. I have one brother named Jack who's in 8th grade. I'm a competitive year-round swimmer for three teams- Lexington Dolphins (year-round), Henry Clay (KHSAA season), and Signature Club (summer season). Practices for LEXD were weird this summer because we have to stay 6 feet apart and we are spaced out all across the pool. In addition, because of COVID we might have to swim outside this winter without "the bubble" we normally put over the pool (because it has super bad air circulation). Some of my hobbies include reading, listening to music, and hanging out with friends. Some of my favorite book series are the Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, The Sun is Also a Star, and One of Us is Lying. I really like dystopian books and don't like non-fiction. I spend a lot of my time listening to music- while doing homework, in the car, while reading, while running, etc. I also add lots of music to my playlists constantly and it's at a total of 1,191 songs or 71 hours and 2 minutes. Some of my favorite artists are Harry Styles, Taylor Swift, COIN, Cage the Elephant, Wallows, Conan Gray, the Head and the Heart, One Direction, and the Lumineers. My list of favorites doesn't really reflect this, but I like rock alternative the best. One of my all-time favorite songs is Ophelia and here's a link for it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTOC_q0NLTk . My goals for this year are to get 4s on all my AP tests and get a state-cut in swimming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mihaylov-Assignment 26
This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...
-
The funniest part about this blog is I'm writing quite a long time after the due date. And that's my main failure of second semest...
-
Junior year. This year was honestly mixed. I met some of my favorite people ever because of covid. I lost my junior year of high school beca...
-
I always say that my unique factor is being adopted from China at a young age, so for the purposes of this prompt I will stick to that....

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.