Hi, my name is Jonathan Lee but I go by Nate. I am 16 years old. I was born in Busan, South Korea. I have one mom, one dad, and a younger brother. My younger brother's name is Jason and he was also born in Korea. I am very athletic and I love to play sports. I have played soccer for many years. I am currently on Henry Clay's varsity soccer team. I also play tennis but I want to stop and play lacrosse. I love watching sports and My favorite NFL team is the San Francisco 49ers. This is because I have an Aunt who lives in San Francisco. My favorite subject is Math because it comes so easily to me. I have a German Shepard mix that is 3 years old. When we first got her she destroyed our kitchen floor so we remodeled the entire kitchen and its much nicer now.
Share your name, but also a little bit about who you are. Some ideas to consider are:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.