Thursday, September 3, 2020

Assignment 1- Gersony

    Hello, I’m Emerson Gersony. I’m pretty nervous about online school but hopeful it’ll still be a good year. My personal goal is to make it through quarantine with some sanity left. My academic goal is to make straight As this year.  

    A little bit about me is that I’m a pretty active person. I play lacrosse all year long, and I like to run. I love hiking, climbing, and skiing (honestly just the outdoors in general). I also perform in the downtown parades with a hula hoop (it’s pretty fun). I live with my parents and my twin brother, Eli. Most of my extended family lives in New York, and I visit them about three times a year. In my free time I'm usually drawing, watching TV, reading, baking, or facetiming my friends. My go to shows are New Girl or Arrested Development. Also, I inserted a picture of what I feel like doing online school all alone and of my dad and I skiing at Big Sky, Montana. Guess which one is which.



Apparently, this is a link.
https://youtu.be/rz5TGN7eUcM


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Mihaylov-Assignment 26

  This year, even though I slacked off on blogs and Wednesday assignments, I didn't miss a single Timed Writing. And sure, that's no...